USB WI-FI Adapter for computer, laptop or T2 tuner.
With this model, you can easily distribute or receive a Wi-Fi signal on a computer or other device.
This miniature network card will help distribute the Internet, serving as a real access point. And the same will help to organize a local network at home or in production.
In the kit there is an installation disk. It contains the program and drivers for the device. The program needs to be installed and started, not forgetting to plug the device into the USB port.
If you want to distribute the Internet using this device, go to the system tray - this is the place next to the clock in the lower right corner of the monitor.
Find the program icon there. Right-click on it and select the access point mode. Then you can select the encryption mode, password, etc.
New MIMO technology provides wireless communication at speeds up to 150Mbps.
CCA technology makes the device signal stable and resistant to interference.
Quick security setup, convenient functionality, ergonomics and compactness make this adapter an indispensable thing for daily use.
Fully compatible with 802.11b / g / n devices. Supports access point mode (AP).
• Supported IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards
• The 2dBi antenna is removable (you can not install it at close range)
• USB 2.0 and 1.1 connection
• Frequency range: 2.4-2.4835 Hz
• Channel 1 - 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)
• Speed: 150 Mbps / s
• Network Protocols: 16/128-bit WEP data encryption WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, TKIP / AES
• Supported operating systems: XP / Vista / WIN7 / liUx / MAC OS X
• Antenna length: 11 cm
• Wi-Fi adapter
• Installation disc
Buy High-speed USB WIFI 150M 802.11n mini Wi-fi adapter with an antenna can be found on our website.
Call us if you have any questions.